FROM DR. JOHN R COUTTS MD FCFP
Welcome back everyone!
As Atelier begins its re-opening process in Phase 2 we would like to emphasize that we are committed to ensuring your safety and the safety of our staff in light of the COVID pandemic. We have implemented strict infection control and safety measures in order to protect you and your loved ones from the spread of this disease.
Part of our continued commitment involves minimizing your time here at the clinic by providing video consultations for all new patients and those exploring new treatment options. The type of treatments available will be commensurate with the Ontario Government’s Phase Opening guidelines. We will continue to update you as more services become available.
At this time we will only be seeing patients with a booked and confirmed appointment at our facility.
Again.. it is a pleasure to welcome you back and a heartfelt welcome to all new patients!
What to expect on your next appointment:
1. Please come no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment, as you will be requested to wait in your car until the appointment time.
2. When you arrive, please text or call:
416-930-4668, to let us know of your arrival.
We will call you back, rescreen you with the applicable COVID questions and then let you know when you can come in the office.
3. A staff member will welcome you at the door, conduct your temperature check and escort you to the treatment room. Please refrain from touching any surfaces within the office.
4. Please come with a clean face, no makeup, your hair up and off your face.
5. Please come with an empty bladder to reduce the need to use our washrooms.
6. Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment (only you can enter).
7.Please leave all your possessions in the car. Bring only your keys and wallet into the office.
8. Please come in with your own mask. Depending on your treatment, you will be asked NOT to wear your mask home. You will be asked to go home immediately after treatment.
9. If you need skincare products (we all do) or your sunscreen, please let us know in advance so we can have it organised for you.
10. We greatly prefer to take only credit cards, Interac and email transfers currently.
If you are having a filler treatment, please avoid dental work for 2 weeks before and after treatment. In addition, please refrain from taking aspirin, Advil, Vitamin E and Ginkgo for 4-5 days prior to your appointment as this can increase the risk of bruising from your treatment.